Thursday, May 08, 2008

I feel very blessed and I am content.

I am satisfied with my life, even though I probably need more money to live off. I wasn't planning on retiring this early, but a tragic turn of events and circumstances pushed me in to a low income situation before my time.

I am a student of music as well a practicing professional musician. Over the years my skill level has increased exponentially. Today I am playing the best that I have ever played and can nearly play anything I hear after one hearing. I had always thought that only a genius could do this, but I can do it most of the time and I only have average intelligence.

I pray that God continues to bless me with enough health to be able to hear as well as I can now and be able to manipulate my body as accurately as I can right now, when it comes to playing keyboard intruments.

No comments: